Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tersentuh hati

Hari ni saya dikunjungi oleh seorang warga Pakistan in my office. He sells jewellery such as bracelet, rings dan entah apa lagi. Actually I am not a kind of woman yang rajin dengar orang datang jual-jual barang. Entah kenapa I allow this Pakistani into my office. Dia tunjukkan jewellery (of course bukan emas) to me. Not bad... cantik-cantik jugak. I refused to take as actually i'm not really interested in jewellary . Pakai ikut angin aja...!!! I did asked his opinion about Benazir. He looked sad and told me that their leaders used to take country's money, corrupt, no investors coming in and therefore they have a very hard life in Pakistan. They need a leader like Mahathir Mohamed to lead their country. I'm very proud to have such a very good leader like Dr Mahathir. Finally i bought one bracelet from him just to show my support towards him. I sedih dengar kesusahan yang dia alami di negaranya dan apa yang dia lalui di sini untuk cari rezeki. I jumpa ramai foreigner dan macam-macam cerita yang I dapat. I dengar cerita pasal Syu Schi dari rakyat Myammar, cerita pasal kesan perang dari rakyat Vietnam dan macam-macam lagi. Sepatutnya i tulis semua ni...

No comments: